Tooting Driving School
Anyone who’s planning to learn to drive in the Tooting area needs to have certain things in place before they begin. Here’s a handy checklist of what you need to do before you can start learning to drive with a Tooting driving school in the SW17 area.
Learning to drive: checklist before you start
- you need to be at least 17 years old – you can’t legally drive on the roads before then
- you need to have a provisional driving licence – if you’re not sure how to get one, then a local Tooting driving school will be able to tell you how
- the car you learn in needs to be roadworthy, taxed and insured – you can be sure of this by choosing a reputable Tooting driving school to learn with
- you need to have eyesight good enough to be able to read a car number plate from 20 metres away – this can be while wearing glasses or contact lenses
- you need to be accompanied by someone who’s over 21 and has had a full UK driving licence for at least 3 years – again, you can be sure of this by choosing a local driving school in Tooting.
In order to have peace of mind that you’re meeting all these requirements, be sure to choose a reputable Tooting driving school to have your lessons with.