Putney Driving School
Booking your lessons with a local Putney driving school should be very easy, but there are various different ways you can do it. Here is the general procedure to follow:
- you can contact local Putney driving schools via phone, email or perhaps over their website. Choose the method that works best for you.
- when you contact the driving school, be sure to check that they offer lessons in the Putney or SW15 area – this will tell you if there’s any point in going further
- ask your Putney driving school the price for lessons and check whether they have any special offers or discounts
- check whether your Putney driving school has lesson availability at the time you want to start learning – for this reason it can be a good idea to start making enquiries a few months before you want your driving lessons to start
- ensure the lessons are available on days and times that suit you – it’s a good idea to ask your Putney driving school if they can accommodate you on the same day and time every week, so you get into a routine with your lessons
- check that the contact details you have for your named instructor are correct – so you’ll have a way of getting in touch with them in case of any problems on your lesson day.