Clapham Junction Driving School
Before you commit to taking lessons at a particular Clapham Junction driving school, it’s really important to be sure they’re offering a service that will be right for your needs. This means there are certain questions you should ask any driving school in the SW11 area, before you decide they’re the Clapham Junction driving school for you.
Questions to ask your Clapham Junction driving school
Here are some things you should always ask your preferred driving school before you go ahead and book:
- do they cover your area? If they don’t, then there’s no point in going any further
- how much do the lessons cost? This will help you to budget for your Clapham driving school lessons
- are there any special offers or discounts? This could bring down the price
- how many lessons do their learners need on average to pass their test? This doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll need the same number, but it can give you a ballpark figure to help with your budgeting
- will they help you to prepare for your theory test? This is a vital element of getting your full driving licence, so you should choose a Clapham driving school that will help you to pass the test
- do they have availability on days and times to suit you? Be sure to choose a Clapham driving school that can offer lessons to fit in with your busy life.